For our next event on Friday 12 May at 16:00, we have invited our member, Don Koulaouzos, Managing Director of Skytrek, to give a presentation titled:
Lessons Learnt in the Global Space Industry
MANT Enterprise Session #1
Don has over 35 years' experience in the global space industry in roles spanning marketing, business development, strategic planning, and procurement. He was also a Non Executive Director on the Board of two global mobile satellite communications companies.
He was directly involved in the strategic planning and operations of two commercial and two military geostationary global satellite communications constellations.
Don's informative and entertaining talk will highlight lessons learnt from his personal experiences covering topics including:
- Business Planning for future LEO/MEO satellite services
- Developing satellite User Requirements
- Global satellite capacity planning
- Domestic satellite services for Government
- Commercial satellite service cost reduction
- Mobile satellite services in Rural & Remote regions
- Aeronautical satellite communications
- Maritime satellite communications
- Military satellite communications
There will be a question and answer session to follow as well as an opportunity to discuss how some of these lessons could be applied to growing the Hungarian space industry.
The event is supported by András Pál
Please register here: https://bit.ly/Lessons_Learnt_Enterprise_Session_1